HP Phone Number
Call HP customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 14 मि (10m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: होनहारों की सुनो और तुम्हें अंग्रेजी बोलने वाला कोई मिलेगा।
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Need help with reconnecting my printer to WiFi
Yes I’ve been on hold for ** minutes and I just want to cancel my monthly subscription...
Laptop computer screen one one side lift from the base of the computer
reconnect hp printer to dell laptop
Need to know what charger I need for my house envy desktop computer with bang and olufsen
New phone*I use my phone as a mobile Hotspot *Pri ter used to find it Ina. Minute or...
I want to cancel my instant ink account. I’ve been bounced from one page to another and back!
i have a "NEW" HP laptop according to your records. it was purchased * months ago. ther...
Suddenly I am connected to **** doctor and I have **** device!
My HP desktop **** worked great. Now, it is listed as **** and of course won't work. I...
Need help with printer setup.
is hp gotten so big they do not return on line request or chat its vbeen over two week...
I need to order another charger for my hp **
Do I have a customer issue, with the experience & lack of help I've had tonight I very...
Tech support for product key on hard driveSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on HP's Phone-Based Customer Care
HP is a major technology company headquartered in the United States. Products manufactured and distributed by HP include personal and laptop computers, as well as peripherals such as digital cameras and printers. As one of the largest tech companies in the world, it isn't surprising that HP gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why do People Call HP Customer Support?
Customers call HP customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Asking questions about and purchasing products
- Requesting technical support
- Changing or canceling orders
- Requesting order status
- Requesting service under an existing warranty
Best Practices for Calling HP Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to HP customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, HP has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the HP website before calling so that you can get the correct number and business hours for the department that you need to contact.
- HP's website requires sign-in or, at the very least, the name and model number of your product so that you can be directed to the correct division for customer support. This is another reason to ensure that you have relevant documentation before contacting HP customer support.
- Have all relevant documentation in front of you before calling. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, product serial numbers, receipts, warranties and any communication that you've had with HP.com customer service regarding your issue.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling HP Customer Service?
Generally, customers seem satisfied with the level of customer service that they've received from HP.com. We haven't been able to detect any patterns of poor customer service online or through media reports.
What Kind of Issues can HP Customer Service Representative Resolve?
HP customer service can resolve a range of issues, including questions about orders and order status, troubleshooting, researching billing questions and checking on order or repair statuses.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to HP Customer Service?
If you purchased your HP product through a third-party retailer, HP customer service may be limited in what it can do to address billing or return issues.
In addition, you may find that while an HP customer service representative is able to troubleshoot incompatibilities between HP products and products made by other companies, the agent may not be able to provide a solution that resolves the incompatibility.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with HP?
If you get off the phone with HP.com customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your problems were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to an HP customer service representative. These notes may offer clues as to where your communications broke down.
- Next, call HP customer support again and politely explain that this is your second call. Describe your concerns and how the first representative you spoke to failed to resolve your issues. The agent that you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training and might be better able to offer a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, try getting in touch with HP customer service in another way. You can try submitting a request online or contacting HP through one of its social media accounts.
- Another option is to use HP's online community. Experienced users of HP products, as well as HP's in-house moderators, may be able to address your concerns.
Customer Number 800-752-0900 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर800-752-0900
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैहाँ
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटे24 घंटे, 7 दिन
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समयसुबह 9:05 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटहोनहारों की सुनो और तुम्हें अंग्रेजी बोलने वाला कोई मिलेगा।
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें14
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, चैट, ट्विटर, ईमेल, वेब, फेसबुक
संचार की गुणवत्ता71%
मदद की गुणवत्ता56%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीWed May 18 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
HP's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह HP का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण HP एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर HP का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 75,792 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 800-752-0900 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Returns and Repairs, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Device Support, Technical Support और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। HP कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें India, Philippines से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार 24 hours, 7 days खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, HP के पास 4 फोन नंबर हैं। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि HP प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting HP - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 800-752-0900 HP का सर्वोत्तम टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनसे संपर्क करने के कुल 11 तरीके हैं। अन्य HP ग्राहकों के अनुसार, उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, उनके तकनीकी सहायता विभाग के लिए उनके 800-474-6836 फ़ोन नंबर पर कॉल करना। कॉल करने के अलावा, सहायता चाहने वाले ग्राहकों के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प 800-474-6836 के लिए तकनीकी सहायता है। अगर आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या HP से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for HP.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to HP?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like HP. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.