Ancestry.com Phone Number
Call Ancestry.com customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 7 मि (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: प्रेस 3 तो 4
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I would appreciate some help.*The following zip code, which is a valid israeli zip code...
I can’t get my dna because it’s on my sons acct he can’t remember the password and pass...
I want to cancel the current charge on my account. My Ancestry profile was renewed and...
I sent in a DNA kit for my mother. I did not want to activate her information with my a...
I canceled my U. S. Discovery Membership on August *, ****. I was charged $** on Augus...
My mom has an account. Mildred Baze, email *****@***.com. I just assisted her in getti...
Apparently my membership, paid for I thought, doesn't match my arthurbolstad site. Can...
Want to speak live agent I don’t want to pay to speak to some one
Delete name from the Internet, totally delete account
I would like to renew subscription
I cancelled my subscription after the free trial and I am still being charged every mon...
I cannot get into my Ancestry account for the third time after changing my password eac...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ancestry.com's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ancestry.com is an online genealogy company that offers genealogical records as well as direct-to-consumer DNA testing through its subsidiary, AncestryDNA. With over three million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Ancestry.com gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Ancestry.com Customer Support?
People call Ancestry.com customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Assistance with some of Ancestry.com's products and services, such as DNA testing kits and understanding health results.
- Assistance with billing and account issues
- Requests for information about the different services that Ancestry.com provides and whether a particular product or service would be useful in the types of genealogy research that a customer wishes to perform.
Best Practices for Calling Ancestry.com Customer Service
Here are some tips that can help you quickly resolve your concerns via Ancestry.com customer service:
- Before calling Ancestry.com, make sure you are using the correct phone number. Ancestry.com has different numbers for Ancestry.com site use and account information, AncestryDNA and AncestryHealth.
- Make sure you have relevant documentation in front of you before calling. This may include correspondence from Ancestry.com, receipts from the purchase of DNA test kits or other Ancestry.com products and services, confirmation numbers and billing information, such as credit card statements.
- If you are having a problem with the Ancestry.com website, be in front of your computer when calling. This will allow the customer service representative to help you troubleshoot any issues that you might be having.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call.
How do Customers Feel About Their Calls to Ancestry.com?
There are mixed reviews about Ancestry.com's customer service representatives. Many customers report that the representatives are compassionate listeners, particularly when DNA testing reveals surprises about a person's genetic ancestry.
However, there are complaints that Ancestry.com's customer support can be unhelpful when people believe that they are entitled to refunds or are trying to cancel subscriptions. Customers complain about being placed on hold for long periods of time or representatives who refused to issue refunds even when the consumer is displeased with what he or she has received.
What Kind of Issues can Ancestry.com Customer Service Representative Resolve?
An Ancestry.com customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including changes to and cancelations of subscriptions, the purchase of products and services, troubleshooting and technical support, basic information on how to use the website and web-based services, researching financial transactions and managing billing issues.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ancestry.com Customer Service?
Because Ancestry.com provides tools that people can use to research their family tree, as well as a DNA testing service that provides information about markers for certain health conditions, customers may become upset and seek advice on these matters from Ancestry.com customer service representatives.
However, Ancestry.com customer service representatives are not genealogists and cannot provide genealogy services. In addition, customer service representatives can't provide health advice or diagnose illnesses based on DNA testing results.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ancestry.com?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Ancestry.com customer service representative feeling as if your call didn't go well, don't fret. You still have options for getting an answer to your question or having your issue resolved.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes, write down anything significant that took place during your original conversation with Ancestry.com customer support. This information can be helpful when you contact Ancestry.com again.
- Next, call Ancestry.com back. Customer service representatives have different levels of training and experience. The next person you speak to may be better able to understand your concern and provide a resolution.
- If calling Ancestry.com doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can send an email through Ancestry.com's website that describes your situation. One advantage to doing this is that you will have a written record of your conversations with Ancestry.com, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Other ways of connecting with Ancestry.com customer service include social media accounts, as well as Ancestry.com's Member Advice live chat. This is a live chat option that can allow you to speak with an experienced fellow member of Ancestry.com who may be able to help you.
Customer Number 800-262-3787 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर800-262-3787
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैहाँ
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटे24 घंटे, 7 दिन
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समय8:15 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटप्रेस 3 तो 4
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें7
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, ईमेल, वेब
संचार की गुणवत्ता58%
मदद की गुणवत्ता59%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीMon Aug 08 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ancestry.com's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह Ancestry.com का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण Ancestry.com एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर Ancestry.com का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 70,380 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 800-262-3787 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Cancel Subscription, Missing Test Results, Setup Service, Account Access, Problem With Ancestry DNA और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। Ancestry.com कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें Utah से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार 24 hours, 7 days खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, Ancestry.com के पास 1 फोन नंबर है। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि Ancestry.com प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting Ancestry.com - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 800-262-3787 Ancestry.com का सर्वोत्तम टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनसे संपर्क करने के कुल 3 तरीके हैं। उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका यह हो सकता है कि आप गेटहुमन को अपनी समस्या के बारे में बताएं और हमें उनसे संपर्क करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका खोजने की कोशिश करें या उस विशेष मुद्दे के लिए सहायता पाएं। कॉल करने के अलावा, सहायता चाहने वाले ग्राहकों के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प Customer Service के लिए firstname.lastname@example.org के माध्यम से है। अगर आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या Ancestry.com से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ancestry.com.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ancestry.com?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ancestry.com. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.