Netflix Phone Number
Calling Netflix customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 42 मि (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: प्रत्येक संकेत पर 0 दबाएँ।
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
My account has been closed and I was still being debited, I asked for my refund of all...
I need to change my credit card details for my direct debit
I want to unsubscribe and close account
Netflix charged me on a free trial
Cancel service please
sub titles are no longer are in effect on my Netflix. I use a Roku stick on a Smart Tv...
I forgot my password. Also how to bring it up on the TV. I'm older & need help. Thank you**
Ginna & Georgia show ... In about ep * , at school sleep over ... Young fella is isolat...
How do I delete a member in my account
somebody hacked my account, i need change passport please.
Connect nextflix press paid card
Unnecessary amount deduct, I have already pay for netflix service.
Hai i want cancel my acount netflix can i get back my money
How do I add someone that's in another RM so they can also be able to watch what they...
I cancelled my subscription a while ago before it ended. It charged me again this month...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर888-638-3549
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैहाँ
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटे24 घंटे, 7 दिन
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समय8:15 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटप्रत्येक संकेत पर 0 दबाएँ।
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें42
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, चैट, वेब, ट्विटर
संचार की गुणवत्ता57%
मदद की गुणवत्ता80%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीSat Apr 17 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह Netflix का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण Netflix एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर Netflix का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 309,348 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 888-638-3549 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Account Access, Cancel My Services, Streaming or Download Trouble, Refund a Charge, Request a Show और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। Netflix कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें Colorado, Oregon, Michigan से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार 24 hours, 7 days खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, Netflix के पास 4 फोन नंबर हैं। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि Netflix प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 888-638-3549 Netflix का सर्वश्रेष्ठ टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनके संपर्क में आने के कुल 7 तरीके हैं। अन्य Netflix ग्राहकों के अनुसार उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, उनके ग्राहक सेवा विभाग के लिए उनके 800-585-8131 फोन नंबर पर कॉल करना। कॉल करने के अलावा, ग्राहकों की मदद के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प ग्राहक सेवा के लिए 800-585-8131 के माध्यम से है। यदि आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या Netflix से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.