JetBlue Phone Number
Calling JetBlue customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 मि (16m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: प्रेस 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
This past Sunday, I was trying to book a flight on Jet Blue.com, and every time I came...
I was issued a credit under my name for around $*** in the spring, but the email addres...
Se requiere la prueba de covid para poder viajar a PR
Hello i want to know if i can change my seat
WE LOST THE FLY WE THOUGHT WILL BE TOMORROW MY CONFIRMATION EEKBUK IS ANY POSSIBILITY...
Hi..my driver lisence is expire..because the Covid ** situation my apointment is in Dec...
Canceled flight ** days ago... was told refund went in travel bank. I went to book ano...
Special needs flight booking
cannot book a flight!!! used * different credit cards!
RESERVATION SQQSGH**My reservation was cancelled by a jet blue employee because she sai...
I am trying to change my reservation from a later date to an earlier date just realized...
Hi*I need some help resetting my travel bank credit ID and password?
I want to confirm my reservation Errol Spencer and Elaine Spencer right so God bless yo...
I have a Barclay JetBlue Credit Card. If I cancel that card do I lose my TrueBlue points?
Like to confirmed for two seatsSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर800-538-2583
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैहाँ
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटे24 घंटे, 7 दिन
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समयसुबह 8:30 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटप्रेस 0
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें25
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, ईमेल, वेब, फेसबुक, ट्विटर
संचार की गुणवत्ता80%
मदद की गुणवत्ता59%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीSun Oct 25 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह JetBlue का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण JetBlue एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर JetBlue का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 39,630 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 800-538-2583 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Baggage Problem, Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। JetBlue कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें New Mexico से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार 24 hours, 7 days खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, JetBlue के पास 5 फोन नंबर हैं। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि JetBlue प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 800-538-2583 JetBlue का सर्वश्रेष्ठ टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनके संपर्क में आने के कुल 9 तरीके हैं। अन्य JetBlue ग्राहकों के अनुसार उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, उनके नया आरक्षण विभाग के लिए उनके 844-202-6667 फोन नंबर पर कॉल करना। कॉल करने के अलावा, ग्राहकों की मदद के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प नया आरक्षण के लिए 844-202-6667 के माध्यम से है। यदि आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या JetBlue से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.