General Motors Phone Number
Calling General Motors customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 20 मि (12m avg)
Hours: Mon-Thu 7am-8pm, Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-4pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: संदेशों को अनदेखा करते हुए, प्रत्येक संकेत पर 0 दबाएं।
Reasons customers like you called recently
I need Specs . for clutch Master Cylinder for **** Camaro SS *.* ,* speed manual
I bought a **** gmc Denali **** in early ****. It has ***** miles on it now. The clear...
My car had a recall which I had it reappeared before gmc sent me the notice that there...
Recalled part was replaced, made issue worse.
I want to ask them if I can get a cad copy of their *' bed for a **** Silverado **** pickup
have been on line with gm family first to obtain an authorization to purchase a gm vehi...
I been waiting on my last step of my hiring process which was General motors communicat...
im having the exact problems on my **** enclave thats been recalled, yet for my vehicle...
I purchased a **** Yukon Denali XL, used and "certified" for my Wife. Great truck but i...
want to set up automatic payments with live chat
Dealer refuses to correct airbag sensor recall!
I need human contact I’ve called seven different General Motors telephone numbers it’s...
Order a part online and it’s missing a part been trying to get in contact with someone...
Trying to find out why I can’t get accessories from GMC for my two new GMC vehicles.
Hi my name is Kiriakos Theoti and i am from Cyprus , i have a Pontiac Trans am year...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on General Motors's Phone-Based Customer Care
General Motors, also known as GM, is a major US automobile manufacturer that sells its vehicles internationally. As one of the largest companies in the United States, it isn't surprising that General Motors gets many calls to its customer service department each and every day.
Why Do People Call General Motors Customer Support?
Customers call General Motors customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Information about buying a new vehicle
- Technical support for using a General Motors website
- Questions about a vehicle currently owned by the customer
- Help with financing or current credit accounts
Best Practices for Calling General Motors Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to General Motors customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- As is true for many large companies, General Motors has many divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the General Motors' "Contact Us" page and look up your vehicle by name. From there, you'll be able to find a selection of phone numbers. Choose the one that best suits your question.
- Have all relevant documentation handy when calling. Documentation might include purchase contracts, warranties and invoices, along with billing statements. You should also have handy any communications between you, GM and your dealership.
- If you are seeing technical support in using General Motors' website, be in front of your computer or have a device handy so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling General Motors Customer Service?
There appears to be a fair level of satisfaction with General Motors' phone-based customer service. There are few, if any, major complaints online about the level of service received.
What Kind of Issues can General Motors Customer Service Representative Resolve?
General Motors can resolve a range of issues, including answering questions about vehicles, referring you to authorized dealers, addressing technical support issues when using online services and investigating queries about billing and financing.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to General Motors Customer Service?
While GM's customer service agents may be able to offer advice on using your vehicle's features, telephone staff can't perform repairs for you and will have to refer you for assistance in keeping with your warranty.
If you are having a conflict with your dealership, a General Motors customer service representative may be able to take a report, but it is unlikely that he or she can referee an ongoing dispute.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with General Motors?
If you get off the phone with General Motors customer service and feel as though your issues were not resolved, don't fret. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took during your call. Doing this could help you identify areas of miscommunication that led to the failure of your first conversation.
- Next, call GM customer service back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of experience and training. The next General Motors customer service agent that you speak to may be better able to understand your questions and resolve your concerns.
- If a second call to General Motors customer support doesn't resolve your problem, try a different way of getting in touch. GM customer service contact options vary by brand, but in some cases, you can use live chat to connect with a customer service representative. Another option is to write a letter via postal mail.
- Another alternative to dealing with GM customer service directly is to contact your dealership. The dealership manager may be willing to advocate for you.
Customer Number 800-462-8782 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर800-462-8782
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैहाँ
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटेसोम-तू 7 am-8pm, शुक्र 7 am-7pm, सत 7 am-4pm CST
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समय8:15 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटसंदेशों को अनदेखा करते हुए, प्रत्येक संकेत पर 0 दबाएं।
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें20
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, वेब, चैट
संचार की गुणवत्ता75%
मदद की गुणवत्ता56%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीSun Nov 29 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
General Motors's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह General Motors का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण General Motors एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर General Motors का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 35,052 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 800-462-8782 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Where to buy, Complaint, Repairs, Returns और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। General Motors कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें Michigan से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार Mon-Thu 7am-8pm, Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-4pm CST खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, General Motors के पास 1 फोन नंबर है। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि General Motors प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting General Motors - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 800-462-8782 General Motors का सर्वश्रेष्ठ टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनके संपर्क में आने के कुल 3 तरीके हैं। अन्य General Motors ग्राहकों के अनुसार उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, GetHuman को अपने मुद्दे के बारे में बताना और हमें आपकी मदद करने के लिए किसी को ढूंढने देना। कॉल करने के अलावा, ग्राहकों की मदद के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प Customer Service के लिए Online Help है। यदि आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या General Motors से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for General Motors.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to General Motors?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like General Motors. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.