CenturyLink Phone Number
Calling CenturyLink customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 19 मि (9m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-1am, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-10pm EST; best time to call: 10:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: सेवा ऑर्डर करने के लिए 1 दबाएं, ग्राहक सेवा के लिए 2 दबाएं
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Your bill is to high. I was told that by cutting off the landline my bill for DSL only...
I live at ** E Bay Ave. Yalaha, Florida *****. The phone lines have pulled away from th...
I have returned your modem and you are continuing to bill me, please stop sending me bi...
I have an installation date for **th Jan.*Could I change it to self installation?*Lori...
Phone and internet service not working
I have no phone service been out for some time . Phone * ***-***-****
Lost internet after Tuesdays storm. Reported in next day repaired. Lost phone service s...
Beth Suman*Account ************I've recently been contacted by a collection agency stat...
I have noise on the phone line and cannot make calls * is **********
Phone is saying "line in use." No phones are being used. Phone one light flashing on bo...
this topic is about internet and phone service! I got a letter in the mail saying i cou...
Will a wireless pocket rotor work with my modom? Need some way to get wifi in the lobb...
I just want to confirm the changing of my account number
I am receiving this pop-up OFTEN*when I am trying to forward an email***CenturyLink Web...
I want to have century link voicemail removed from my account. We have an answering ma...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on CenturyLink's Phone-Based Customer Care
CenturyLink is a technology company that is perhaps best known for offering consumer and business telecommunications, broadband Internet and DirectTV services. As a provider of services in 37 U.S. states, it isn't surprising that its customer service departments get a lot of calls.
Why do People Call CenturyLink Customer Support?
People call CenturyLink customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting the start of new service
- Making changes to existing services
- Canceling or transferring service
- Technical support for services or devices
- Upgrading or purchasing equipment or devices
- Questions about the proper use of services or equipment
- Scheduling technician visits
- Questions about accounting and billing issues
- Making payment plans
Best Practices for Calling CenturyLink Customer Service
To help ensure a productive conversation with CenturyLink customer service representatives, check out these tips:
- Check to make sure you are calling the correct number for the service that you are requesting. CenturyLink has different numbers for various departments, so check the website or your latest bill for what number to call.
- Have your account number, as well as any correspondence or bills related to your inquiry, in front of you. Nothing is more frustrating (for you or the representative, than finally beginning a conversation only to have to search for documents that you don't have handy.
- If you are requesting technical support for your Internet, phone or DirectTV, keep in mind that the representative will likely ask to perform remote diagnostic testing. This will be easier if you are in the same room as the device or your computer. If you are calling about broadband service from a mobile phone, and your phone is currently connected to your WiFi, switch off the WiFi.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. This can be helpful if you need to record confirmation numbers and can be particularly useful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to CenturyLink Customer Support?
Reports on CenturyLink customer service is mixed. Some customers are very pleased with the service that they've received while others have complaints. Areas of dissatisfaction often involve inconsistent information provided by customer service representatives, as well as a failure to follow-through on promises made.
Notable Media Reports
In one reported case, a long-standing customer entered into a payment arrangement with CenturyLink as a way of paying off a past due balance. Despite this agreement and an explanation that his first payment would take a few days to arrive, CenturyLink disconnected his service anyway, demanding a deposit before reconnection. Eventually, the situation was resolved, but not until the story was reported on by a local journalist.
What Kind of Issues can CenturyLink Customer Support Resolve?
Customer service representatives for CenturyLink can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including enrolling you into a new service as well as transferring, changing and canceling service.
In addition, a representative can perform some diagnostics on your service and equipment. The representative may also be able to teach you how to use your equipment and get the most out of your broadband, phone and DirectTV services.
What can't Be Resolved by Phone with CenturyLink?
If your situation can only be resolved by replacing or repairing equipment, you will need to either schedule a technician appointment or make arrangements to swap out devices at a CenturyLink location.
If you want to pay your bill in cash, you will need to visit an authorized payment center. Be sure to bring your latest CenturyLink bill with you so as to ensure that your payment is properly credited to your account.
What can I do if I am Unhappy With my Call to CenturyLink?
If your first call to CenturyLink doesn't resolve your issue, don't give up. There are still things you can do:
- If you haven't already done so, write down what happened during your call. Having this information in writing can make it easier for you to describe what happened to other CenturyLink agents.
- Call back. You may have had a bad experience with one representative, but the next person you speak to may have the training and ability to help.
- Use CenturyLink's live chat option to communicate with a representative. A variation on this is getting in touch via CenturyLink's social media accounts. Either option provides you with a transcript of your conversation, something that can be very useful if you have to pursue the matter further.
Customer Number 888-218-0467 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर888-218-0467
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैनहीं
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटेसोम-शुक्र 8 am-1am, शनि 8 am-10pm, सूर्य 8 am-10pm EST
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समय10:15 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटसेवा ऑर्डर करने के लिए 1 दबाएं, ग्राहक सेवा के लिए 2 दबाएं
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें19
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, चैट, वेब
संचार की गुणवत्ता50%
मदद की गुणवत्ता73%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीSun Jan 17 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
CenturyLink's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह CenturyLink का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण CenturyLink एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर CenturyLink का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 39,744 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 888-218-0467 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Setup Service, Lower My Bill, Transfer Service, Technical Support, Cancel Service और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। CenturyLink कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें Louisiana, Idaho, Washington, Nebraska से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार Mon-Fri 8am-1am, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-10pm EST खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, CenturyLink के पास 5 फोन नंबर हैं। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि CenturyLink प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting CenturyLink - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 888-218-0467 CenturyLink का सर्वश्रेष्ठ टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनके संपर्क में आने के कुल 7 तरीके हैं। अन्य CenturyLink ग्राहकों के अनुसार उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, उनके ग्राहक सेवा विभाग के लिए उनके 800-366-8201 फोन नंबर पर कॉल करना। कॉल करने के अलावा, ग्राहकों की मदद के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प ग्राहक सेवा के लिए 800-366-8201 के माध्यम से है। यदि आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या CenturyLink से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for CenturyLink.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to CenturyLink?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like CenturyLink. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our Bank of America Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the AT&T U-Verse Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Bank of America or AT&T U-Verse. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.