Amtrak Phone Number
Call Amtrak customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 मि (6m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: बस मैसेज सुनें, फिर इंतजार करें।
Reasons customers like you called recently
Trying to book a ticket been try all day
Trying to get another reservation on train ** canceled due to Hurricane Ida need to spe...
I paid for a round ticket from Durham N.C to Charlotte N.C I called back n n told them...
I want to get me reservation
YOU cancelled my train service today. I want to rebook New Orleans TO Chcicago on the...
Double billed for a ticket that I still haven't recieved.
Contact customer service
I've been on hold for a couple of hours.
My card is being declined
The connecting Amtrak bus did not come to the Glendale station as scheduled at *:** am...
I can’t find my my reservation can you please send me it again to my email address. My...
Need to cancel a car reservation
I never received an email for the e-ticket and I have questions on the baggage
Need to change ticket.
I purchased a rail pass and need to get a refund.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amtrak's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amtrak is a national rail service that operates throughout the United States and several parts of Canada. With over 300 trains running each day, it isn't surprising that Amtrak gets a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Amtrak Customer Support?
People call Amtrak customer support for a range of reasons including:
- Checking on train schedules
- Booking tickets and travel packages
- Providing requests for special services and accommodations
- Filing lost and found reports
- Filing complaints about Amtrak service
- Questions regarding Amtrak Guest rewards loyalty program
- Technical support with the Amtrak website
- Canceling or changing tickets
- Reserving a seat to be paid for later (this option is only available for some tickets, ask the Amtrak agent if it can apply to your desired ticket)
Best Practices for Calling Amtrak Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help make your call to Amtrak customer service go more smoothly:
- Make sure that you have the correct number for the department you need to speak to. For example, Amtrak has separate numbers for domestic and international calls, scheduling group travel, booking vacation packages, reporting accessibility issues or contacting the Amtrak police department.
- Before you call Amtrak, assemble any relevant documentation so that you have it handy during your call. Documentation might include confirmation numbers, cancellation numbers, descriptions of travel packages, current schedules as well as any correspondence between yourself and Amtrak.
- If you are calling because you are having difficulty with the Amtrak website, make sure that you have access to a computer during your call so that you and the customer service representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your conversation.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Amtrak Customer Service?
Some Amtrak passengers are very satisfied with the level of service that they have received from Amtrak customer service over the years. Still, others are less impressed, complaining that customer service agents are not always helpful. Being prepared before calling Amtrak is one way of helping to ensure that the call is successful.
What Kind of Issues can Amtrak Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Amtrak customer service can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including purchasing, changing and canceling tickets. Other issues include questions about schedules, delays and other issues with trips that are already in progress.
Many people don't realize that Amtrak sells vacation packages and a customer service representative may be able to assist in booking these packages. Another concern of many is group travel, when a club, school or family ops to travel together. Amtrak has dedicated phone lines for both group travel as well as package vacations, where specialists are able to assist in these more complex travel plans.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Amtrak Customer Service?
While most issues that affect Amtrak passengers and trains can be resolved over the phone, there may be some instances in which a phone representative will not be able to resolve an issue completely.
One example of this is putting your Amtrak reservation "on hold." If you prefer to pay for your ticket with cash, or don't feel comfortable making a payment online or over the phone using your debit or credit card, you may be able to reserve a ticket and then pay for it later at the station. However, this option is not available for all fares. Your customer service representative can help you find a fare that is eligible for this payment option.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Amtrak?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Amtrak customer service representative and feel that your situation was not understood or that your problem is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have a few options:
- In many cases, you will be able to take care of your issue by calling Amtrak back. Different customer service agents have different levels of training and experience. You might be able to connect with a better customer service representative on your next call and he or she will be able to resolve your case.
- Before calling, however, it's a good idea to review any notes that you took during your first call. Doing so will make it easier to explain your situation during your next call.
- If a second call to Amtrak doesn't work, try emailing Amtrak through its online form. This method has the advantage of providing you with a paper trail that can be of assistance if you need to escalate your case.
- Another option is to go to an Amtrack station and ask to speak to a manager there. He or she may be willing to look into your situation and put you in touch with people at Amtrak who are able to help.
Customer Number 877-444-4773 - by the Numbers
डायल करने के लिए फोन नंबर877-444-4773
कॉल-बैक उपलब्ध हैहाँ
कॉल एक वास्तविक व्यक्ति द्वारा उठाया गयाहाँ
विभाग तुम बुला रहे होग्राहक सेवा
कॉल सेंटर के घंटे24 घंटे, 7 दिन
डायल करने का सबसे अच्छा समय9:15 बजे
एक इंसान को फोन भूलभुलैया नेविगेटबस मैसेज सुनें, फिर इंतजार करें।
वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा करें25
रैंक (फोन नंबरों के बीच)1
रैंक (कुल मिलाकर)1
वैकल्पिक तरीकेफोन, ईमेल, वेब, ट्विटर
संचार की गुणवत्ता85%
मदद की गुणवत्ता68%
अंतिम अद्यतन जानकारीSat Sep 18 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amtrak's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
यह Amtrak का सबसे अच्छा फोन नंबर है, वास्तविक समय में वर्तमान प्रतीक्षा पर पकड़ और उन फोन लाइनों के माध्यम से सही लंघन करने के लिए उपकरण Amtrak एजेंट के लिए सही है। यह फ़ोन नंबर Amtrak का सर्वश्रेष्ठ फ़ोन नंबर है क्योंकि 137,892 ग्राहकों ने पिछले 18 महीनों में इस संपर्क जानकारी का उपयोग किया और हमें प्रतिक्रिया दी। ग्राहक देखभाल इकाई द्वारा संबोधित सामान्य समस्याएं जो 877-444-4773 कॉल का जवाब देती हैं, उनमें Refund, Make a Booking, Missing Items, Cancel or Change Booking, Problem With a Trip और अन्य ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दे शामिल हैं। Amtrak कॉल सेंटर जिसे आप कॉल करते हैं उसमें Pennsylvania से कर्मचारी हैं और ग्राहकों के अनुसार 24 hours, 7 days खुला है। कुल मिलाकर, Amtrak के पास 4 फोन नंबर हैं। यह हमेशा स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि Amtrak प्रतिनिधियों से बात करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका क्या है, इसलिए हमने ग्राहक समुदाय के सुझावों से निर्मित इस जानकारी को संकलित करना शुरू किया। कृपया अपने अनुभव साझा करते रहें ताकि हम इस मुक्त संसाधन में सुधार जारी रख सकें।
Contacting Amtrak - by phone or otherwise
जबकि 877-444-4773 Amtrak का सर्वोत्तम टोल-फ्री नंबर है, उनसे संपर्क करने के कुल 8 तरीके हैं। अन्य Amtrak ग्राहकों के अनुसार, उनकी ग्राहक सहायता टीम से बात करने का अगला सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, उनके क्रय विभाग के लिए उनके 800-872-7245 फ़ोन नंबर पर कॉल करना। कॉल करने के अलावा, सहायता चाहने वाले ग्राहकों के लिए अगला पसंदीदा विकल्प 800-872-7245 के लिए क्रय है। अगर आपको लगता है कि यह जानकारी गलत है या Amtrak से संपर्क करने के अन्य तरीकों के बारे में जानते हैं तो कृपया हमें बताएं ताकि हम अन्य ग्राहकों के साथ साझा कर सकें। And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amtrak.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amtrak?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amtrak. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.