I own some shares but have no capital gains just dividends which I have entered in my s...

GetHuman6438067's अगस्त २०२१ से HMRC ग्राहक सेवा जारी

मेरी HMRC समस्या के साथ मदद करें
First: share to improve GetHuman6438067's odds
Strength in numbers! Companies respond better when others are watching.
Before contacting them, items GetHuman6438067 may need:
नाम, बिलिंग पता और राष्ट्रीय बीमा संख्या
The issue in GetHuman6438067's own words
I own some shares but have no capital gains just dividends which I have entered in my self-assessment form. However, during financial year **-** sold two of my shareholdings at a heavy loss because the value was going down day after day. Can I register this loss somehow again future gains? As I said, I have no capital gains to put these losses against. I have printed off the Capital Gains sheet but do not know how to fill it in.*If I can register these two losses, what information do you need from me to show this.*All of your advice online is about Gains not what to do about losses. *Sheila

GetHuman6438067 did not yet indicate what HMRC should do to make this right.

How GetHuman6438067 fixed the problem

We are waiting for GetHuman6438067 to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers.

Do you have a customer issue as well?
We can help you get HMRC's attention and get better help faster. Tap below to get started.
HMRC समस्याएँ भी हैं?
Get tips from pros & other customers, and get it handled faster:
For better results, write at least 100 characters
This email address isn't valid


ग्राहक सेवा मुद्दा
Reported by GetHuman6438067
अग. ९, २०२१ - ३ महीने पहले
Not resolved
अब तक 10 ग्राहकों द्वारा देखा गया
इसी तरह के मुद्दे 1461 अन्य के लिए
0 इसके बाद ग्राहक


GetHuman6438067 ने इस मुद्दे पर काम करना शुरू कर दिया
अग. ९ ३:५२दोपहर